The Daniels Corporation has created social media channels for the purpose of communicating with those interested in The Daniels Corporation and our new home communities. The views expressed on the personal pages of employees of The Daniels Corporation are not the views of The Daniels Corporation.
By contacting or contributing to a The Daniels Corporation social media channel, you agree to:
- Be respectful of other users of this site.
- Stay on topic and not upload content or post a comment that is unrelated to the purpose of the channel.
- Not engage in harassment, personal attacks, or abuse toward individuals or organizations.
- Not use language that is discriminatory, hateful, or violent towards any person or group of people or that incites others to discriminate, practice hate or violence.
- Not break the law or encourage others to do so (this includes harassment, discrimination, defamation, breaching privacy rights, breaching intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyright, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
- Not post personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details relating either to you or other individuals.
- Not register more than one user account per person.
- Not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organization.
- Not attempt to log on using another user’s account or use another person’s account.
- Not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication.
- If you are aged 16 or under, obtain your parent’s/guardian’s permission before participating.
- Use of and browsing of any The Daniels Corporation channels is done at user’s own risk.
Users should be aware that, unless otherwise stated, all posts or comments by the public on a The Daniels Corporation social media channel are considered to be part of a public record as defined by section 27 of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.56 (the “Act”). This includes any information attached or included in a post (e.g. information linked to a username). Please be advised that the privacy provisions of Part 2 of that Act would not apply to any information you post.
Most content posted to The Daniels Corporation channels is considered transitory and will not be kept. Users acknowledge that any content they post to The Daniels Corporation social media channels may become part of the public record and used in official The Daniels Corporation products. The Daniels Corporation has the sole discretion as to which content or comments may be saved as part of the corporation’s official business records.